Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I often speak to much about myself at irrelevant times. my mouth to brain filter is not the best. i enjoy reading science fiction and supernatural based books, as well as movies and TV shows. I find that the ScyFy channel is hilarious to me and laugh at the poorly made SciFi movies with my family. I can openly admit that I easily become obsessed with media that I enjoy.

I am not the best with social situations and sometimes miss social ques, so it is best to be upfront with me rather than hinting. However, I am always friendly to people I meet and am eager to get along with others. I adore most animals that I meet, not including birds. I myself own a cat that everyone that has met has said is the perfect cat. She is thoroughly spoiled. Aside from media and animals I love going on long walks or babysitting for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment