Wednesday, March 4, 2015

On the page that has 25 on the corner I found a paragraph that stopped me and made me comprehend. Usually I would go on reading, not really paying attention to what the book or other types of long winded writings had if they do not interest me. I have to reread them multiple times just to comprehend them. This paragraph though, I didn't. To be honest the paragraph follows a lone line "The line of words feels for cracks in the firmament." It gave me the image of a string of word that head off into the sky. Eventually the further words would not be able to be seen, but, everyone would know that the words were finding a way to get to the heavens.
Reading the rest of the paragraph it almost was as if it were confirming my imagination. It painted the picture in my mind even further by the delicacy of the descriptions. Now the words are flowing at extreme speeds, right past Jupiter. Each word adding to a story that had a meager beginning. Trouble of getting past the large planet was described, yet no heavens.
The words continued to stream on in attempt to find there way in. No matter how long it took, it seemed as though the words were never going to give up. the idea was simply stunning. It was like people trying to fine the right words for a situation. Perfect meaning for things. Perfection that is so often compared to the idea that is heaven.
Even then the story wasn't over. The idea that the story can so easily be connected to the simple typed out words that are seen here. Making that image of words going past Jupiter that much more real. It leaves the question of what are we in comparison. What are we in comparison? That is for ones' self to decide alone I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment